How to become a Member
To become a member Simply click here or select Join Us on the Home page and create your profile either as an individual practitioner or as a clinic, or both separately. The steps are simple and easy for follow. Select a photo of yourself from your own files and add this as indicated. You can amend your profile at any time by simply logging back in and making the changes you wish.
How to become a Verified Therapist at CounsellingandTherapy.com
If you are a member of one of the organisations listed below, email your current Certificate of Accreditation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you list and we will attach the Verified Symbol to your online listing. This will make your profile more attractive to those seeking professional help as it will inspire confidence and trust in your training and qualifications.
The relevant professional bodies are as listed below:
The Irish Council for Psychotherapy comprising:
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy Ireland
- Family Therapy Association of Ireland (FTAI)
- Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy (IAHIP)
- The Irish Constructivist Psychotherapy Association (ICPA)
- Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI)
- Irish Analytical Psychology Association (IAPA)
- Irish Forum for Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (IFCAPP)
- Irish Forum for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (IFPP)
- Irish Group Analytic Society (IGAS)
- Irish Psychoanalytic Association (IPAA)
- Northern Ireland Institute of Human Relations (NIIHR)
- The Human Givens Institute (HGI)
Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
The Psychological Therapies Forum compromising:
- The Psychological Therapies Forum
- Accord Catholic Marriage Care Service (ACMCS)
- Addiction Counsellors of Ireland (ACI)
- The Association of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists (APCP)
- The Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI)
- The Irish Association of Christian Counsellors (IACC)
- The Irish Association for Play Therapy and Psychotherapy (IAPTP)
- The Irish Institute for Cognitive and Humanistic Psychotherapy (IICHP)
- The National Association for Pastoral Counselling and Psychotherapy (NAPCP)
List your Practice or Clinic for a flat fee of €20 per month or €200 per year (Save €40 by paying the yearly subscription) and you can obtain an unlimited number of new clients through CounsellingandTherapy.com. You can register either as an individual practitioner or as a clinic, or both separately if you wish (a separate fee applies to each listing).
If you are not completely satisfied with CounsellingandTherapy.com you cancel your membership at any time and your listing will be removed at the end of the period you have paid for. If you wish to cancel your membership please email us at email@example.com.