Gillian Fagan, Acora Therapy
Qualifications & Accreditations:
• Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy with IT Carlow, 2017 – 2019
• Professional Course in Positive Neuroplasticity Training, Rick Hanson, 2018
• Certificate of Completion, Mental Health First Aid Ireland, 2018
• HSE Certificate in Understanding Self-Harm, 2018
• Advanced Suicide Intervention Skills Training, ASIST, LivingWorks Education, 2017
• The Tivoli Institute, Higher Diploma (level 8, Distinction), Psychotherapy & Counselling, 2013 – 2017
• Certificate, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Treatment of Depression and Anxiety, University of Reading, 2016
• Diploma in Public Relations with Event Management 2007 (Public Relations Institute of Ireland)
Issues worked with:
Anxiety, Depression, Suicide and Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma and PTSD, Bereavement and Loss, Relationship Issues, Family Problems, Sex and Sexuality, Identity Issues, Anger, Self-Esteem, Abortion, Chronic / Terminal Illness, Work Related Stress
I do offer Video/Web-cam/Skype sessions
Free consultation offered.
I do offer concession
Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Person Centred Psychotherapy, Humanistic and Integrative, Psychodynamic, Sex Therapy, Mindfulness
ABOUT ME & MY APPROACH
I work with people on a range of issues including relationships, couples therapy, alternative relationships, gender & sexual diversity, gender dysphoria, change management, quarter life crises, disability, loss, grief & bereavement, self-esteem, anxiety, depression, self harm, suicide ideation, stress, career issues, trauma, PTSD, women's issues, abortion, terminal illness, disability, retirement and aging.
I am also a public speaker and mental health consultant. I offer workshops on many things, including mental health, gender awareness, LGBT diversity, alternative lifestyles, change management, anxiety and happiness.