Qualifications & Accreditations:
• BA in Counselling Skills and Psychotherapy Studies
• Reality Therapy & Integrative Couple Counselling Skills
• ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
• Understanding Self-Harm Awareness Training
• Certificate in Online Therapy Skills, Ethics & Legal considerations
• Certificate in Children First
• Certificate in Low Self-Esteem
• Certificate in Schema Therapy
Issues worked with:
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and PTSD, Bereavement and Loss, Relationship Issues, Family Problems, Identity Issues, Anger, Self-Esteem, Work Related Stress
I do offer Video/Phone sessions
The Association of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists (APCP)
Person Centred Psychotherapy, Humanistic and Integrative, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Couple and Family Therapy
ABOUT ME & MY APPROACH
Whether you're going through a stressful time, struggling with anxiety, self-esteem or stuck in relationship problems, please know that it doesn't have to be this way and you don't have to do it alone.
I provide a confidential, non-judgmental and safe space. I work from an integrative framework drawing from different counselling approaches (with particular interest in Person-Centred Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) tailoring therapy to the needs of each client. I also offer counselling online.
I have worked with hundreds of clients since starting my career in Counselling and Psychotherapy and the response I have received has been overwhelmingly positive with many of my clients achieving their objectives.
Together in counselling we can work to figure out what tools will help you get through whatever struggles you're experiencing. I have the experience to help you to overcome these struggles, achieve your goals, and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.